- Babu said, "When pigs fly." Bubby overheard and said, "Pigs don't fly, they walk."
- Bugaboo is PULLING UP to stand. Huge milestone. He is so proud of himself - smiles each time he gets up. We are pretty proud of him, too. He is cruisin' around furniture now, too. Even the corners.
- Buuby: "I'm a MAN. I'm a MacB____ man."
- Bubby: "I want to go to Zumba. I want to see Miss Sue." The Hubs: "You can't go to Zumba. It's just for girls. Maybe you can try pilates." Bubby: "Potties?"
- Bubby (upon seeing Bug's band-aid): "Oh, G____ has an owie. He has a band-aid. Make it feel better. I'll kiss it.
- Bugaboo loves music. During the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics he moved his arms and upper body (his way of dancing) to all of the British pop music.
- While I was cooking dinner, Bubby came out of his room and told me, "I did a no-no." It took me a minute to figure out he had gotten into the baby lotion.
- Bubby: There's water everywhere.
Me: No, that's Bugaboo's drool.
Bubby: I'm sitting in DROOL?!
- Bubby: (randomly in his room) It smells like breakfast burrito in here.
- Bubby to Bugaboo: Do you want to go play with brother?
Bubby to me: He wants to play. He wants to play with toys. He wants to play with brother.
- Bubby enjoys playing pretend instruments while listening to music. He shouts out what he is playing. "Guitar!" "Piano." "Violin." "Drums!" "Boaf!" (We are not sure what a boaf is.)
- Bugaboo saying his first word, "Go-guh" (yogurt)
- Me to Buuby: You may take a nap in your bed or you may spend naptime on the naughty rug. Bubby: Rug. - The child found out that wasn't such a fun choice as he thought it was going to be. Then he started calling out to Jesus.
- Bugaboo finding his hair and his belly when you ask him.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
saturday sillies and sweet stuff - very much delayed
Well, on a Sunday since I've missed the last few Saturdays.