His lip busted right open, and after much ice and lovin' and a dose of Tylenol, my littlest boy decided to take an early nap. Which meant he missed out on my fabulous lunch that I threw together at the last minute. A lunch made of mostly leftovers, and yet it made the rest of us very happy.
- Bag o' romaine that needed to be used up today
- Leftover BBQ chicken from yesterday - even more tender and flavorful today - cut up a bit
- Leftover black beans from the kiddos' lunch the other day
- tortilla chips - crumbled
- ranch and BBQ drizzled on top
Easy. Filling. And just as good as a similar salad I've had at Panera before, for a fraction of the cost.
Here is my picture - taken with my phone because I was halfway through eating. I'm not a food blogger, but I thought I'd smack this up here.
And now a couple more pictures of my favorite subjects.