So here are some more things about which I have an opinion, most of them fun, I hope
- Peanut butter should only be creamy - crunchy is just gross
- Speaking of nuts...Do not put nuts in baked goods. Nothing ruins a good cookie/brownie/muffin/piece of fudge like chopped nuts.
- Toenails - if you choose to have your toes exposed in the summer, please either polish them or take all of the polish off. I hate feet anyway, and funky speckled toes make me gag.
- Pride and Prejudice - The Keira Knightly version is not P&P (of course, if I am honest here, I only made it through about thirty minutes before I got angry and turned it off). The best version of P&P to watch is the one with Colin Firth. Yes, it is five hours, and there are a lot of dancing scenes, but it. is. worth. it.
- After this week's first attempt at Zumba, I am utterly convinced that my parents should have spent money on some dance lessons for me instead of piano lessons.
- Church music - variety is best. Please play some hymns, please play some new stuff. But feel free to leave out the cheesy stuff from the late 80's and early 90's. Also, please never ever play Come, Now Is the Time to Worship, especially if you play it for song #2 or #3. I am already there worshipping. It's redundant. And I really don't like that song.
- I really wish we would get another Target in my town - one on the northside or at least the west side. One is not enough. I'm a Target girl living in a Wal-mart dominated land.