Saturday Sillies and Sweet Stuff
- "P is for poo-poo! P is for piano! P is for popcorn!" Bubby showing off his fine pre-literacy skills.
- In the kiddie pool in the backyard, "My shorts are wet!" as Bubby decides to take off his swim trunks (even though I tried to explain that it is okay for them to be wet). I did make him keep on his Little Swimmer pull-up things, which he did manage to take off for a minute on the patio.
- Also in the pool, "Mommy's in underwear!" Awesome. Again, swimsuit discussion.
- "I LOVE monsters!"
- When Bubby asks a question, usually starting with "May I have..." if he doesn't get the answer he likes, he answers his own question with, "Yes, you may!" very happily. (Sometimes he also says "made" instead of "may.")
- Bugaboo is starting to crawl a little bit bigger distances - he can go about halfway across the bedroom or more. Of course, his favorite things to crawl to are the nightlight in his room (a no-no) and in the hallway he wants to go to the carbon monoxide detector (also a no-no).