- Find practical and managable ways to be intentional.
- Find creative and consistent ways to be in The Word and prayer that will go along with the chaos of mommying.
- Continue plugging in with our community at church/small groups/mentorship/etc.
- Spend at least one hour a week catching up on Bubby and Bugaboo's photo albums.
- Have three water-only months throughout the year. (I will still eat - just water only for drinking - just to clarify.)
- Send real mail to people.
- Write (not blog writing, but "real" writing) at least 150 hours.
- Implement a practical household management plan.
- Invite people over at least every six weeks.
- Learn to use my camera more effectively.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
top ten goals for 2012
I don't know if I have ever picked a word for the year, but this year I am. My word for this year is INTENTIONAL. Life goes quickly, especially with a baby and a toddler, and I don't want to keep getting to the end of a month, a season, a year, a phase, and wonder what I have done with my time. I will be writing more on how I am going to be intentional this year, but for now my top ten goals (not resolutions) for 2012: