- climbing on EVERYTHING - he has no fear
- developing a love for Dr. Seuss - a big fan of Hop on Pop and Green Eggs and Ham (which he just calls Sam, I Am)
- talking in sentences, answering questions, soaking things up like a sponge
- favorite phrases these days: "maybe later. maybe tomorrow." "Daddy up swing." (He wants The Hubs to swing him upside down) "I did not take a nap." "go to the rug." (He says that if he knows he did something wrong and has to go to time out - the intonation is quite comical), "Go get ice cream?"
- remembering his friends' names
- retelling -retelling stories, events, memories
- sometimes telling us when he has to go potty - much of the time it is in the middle of the night...grrr
- he calls out letters when he sees them on signs/storefronts/etc.
- he loves to draw with crayons, markers and colored pencils
Here are two (very late to be posted, but took them a few days ago) eleven month pictures of Bugaboo
- doing much better with sitting up for long periods of time - only falls if tired/excited
- is reaching for things and more often being successful at grabbing/grasping if the object is large enough
- starting to tolerate table food a little bit - just soft things like pancakes, fruits and veggies
- one tooth is in , another is partway in, and I think I feel a third - all on bottom
- loves books with pictures of real babies, loves being read to
- grabbing his feet and learning how to successfully remove his socks - this delights him to no end
- laughing more and more
Thirty seconds of Bugaboo laughing - guaranteed to make you smile.