There has been a season in my life where I didn't know exactly what my passion/calling was any more. Being a stay-at-home-mom, wife to a once-again-college-student-by-day-counselor-by-night, and wondering what and if God had anything to say about this phase of my life left me a little down and a lot exhausted.
But lately, I feel things stirring in m heart again, some have been for months, some just more in recent weeks, and some are old passions renewed and revitalized. We cannot be involved in every need in our world and communities, but we can each be used in the way God created us to be. We just need to be available and to act.
Please pray for me as I figure out if and how God can use me
- in a mentorship role (both as a mentor and a mentee is my prayer)
- in the lives of college students/young adults
- in the lives of orphans/foster children
- in the lives of other moms
- and most of all, in the lives of my family, both immediate and extended