I cannot believe October is over. October is one of my favorite months, and it flew by much too quickly this year.
This weekend was such a blessing. Not only was I encouraged and challenged by the women's retreat (more on that later this week), but I was able to get away while The Hubs took care of Bubby, the dog, and the house. I came back Saturday evening, and things looked well-maintained. No new clutter, no big messes, no sink full of dishes (the dishwasher was even unloaded), no chaos after my time away. In addition, this morning we went to late service, and The Hubs took care of the morning stuff - dog out, Bubby changed and fed, etc. - so I could sleep in an extra hour even though I'd already had a bunch of "time off" this weekend. I know there are times when The Hubs and I drive each other crazy, and we are much too human as we don't put each other first, but this weekend he went above and beyond, and I am so thankful.
And my list continues
291. Alicia Chole's questions
292. time to really reflect
293. having a few ah-ha moments - some of which were also ouch moments
294. getting to know some people better
295. beautiful end of October weather
296. cutest little tiger at all Halloween events (of course I am biased)
297. polite children at trunk-or-treat
298. my friend's five year old's chat with Bubby - he is the cutest five year old I know - think Jerry Maguire kid
299. Reese's Peanut Butter cups
300. everything being okay with Mac2.0 after another scare Friday
301. friends and family who pray for us - especially in crisis
302. a funny nurse who prescribed a pumpkin pie concrete
303. being twenty-nine weeks along - every week after this will be a new experience for me!