- I am 25 weeks. Apparently I do not look that pregnant because every week I hear from someone (when they find out my due date) that I am looking very small. I do not know how to take this, so I just smile and shrug. Is it a compliment? A put down? I am eating, and I think I am about the same size I was with Bubby...
- Speaking of eating, my current cravings are (though I have not indulged in them all): anything pumpkin (that is more seasonal than pregnancy, I think), Mexican food, chili-cheese fries, strawberry jello with pineapple in it, ice cream, Chick-fil-a, ...
- Mac2.0 moves mostly at night - as in while I am trying to go to sleep. He also likes to jump/stand/move all over my bladder.
- I get heartburn with pretty much anything - spicy, greasy or bland and healthy - it doesn't matter.
- I switched this week to having my brother give me my weekly progesterone shot since he has medical training. This exercise in trust saves me the forty dollars a week I was being charged (not including the prescription) to have a nurse give me them. Did I mention having kids is expensive? Especially for us with our highrisk status. Totally worth it though.
- I think I get my steroid shots in three weeks.
- My lower back hurts, but not as bad as it did with Bubby.
Friday, October 1, 2010
A Mac2.0 update
I realize with Bubby I blogged all the time about pregnancy - because that was what the blog at the time was about. Now this blog is about everything - Bubby, Mac2.0, the journey the Hubs and I are on, my thoughts on everything from politics to parenting to poetry. So here is an update just on this pregnancy: