All of this being said, I just wanted to take a moment and brag on The Hubs. My guy. He held down the fort this week while Bubby and I were fighting off illness. He did laundry, emptied/loaded the dishwasher, didn't complain that there was little choice of food in the house, played with Bubby, made sure I got a nap a few times, took Bubs to the doctor so I could go to MOPS, held Bubby when he awoke at 3:45 AM, mowed the lawn, and met with nine (or ten) clients this week plus some other work stuff.
I know there were moments that could have turned ugly this week - with both of us overtired and me not feeling well - but by the grace of God (and some patience/wisdom miraculously bestowed upon us), we handled things surprisingly well. Perfectly? No. But well? I'd say so. But instead of pointing out the minor complaints, I just wanted to say I am so thankful to be on this journey with him.
208. cream cheese pumpkin muffin
210. wonderful urgent care nurse
211. breathing treatments
212. first MOPS meeting
213. transparency from others so that we all can grow
214. Friday night praise and worship - and Bubby being good enough for me to stay for half
215. Michigan beating Notre Dame (sorry, Mandy R!)
216. Bubby attempting to repeat the phrase "Thank you" to The Hubs
217. beautiful Sunday weather
218. starting to better understand my spiritual gifts and how I operate in them