My mom and grandmother were in town this last week, so I didn't have/take the time to blog, although I did try to keep on reading the blogs that I read. Lots of different blog topics/entries floating through my mind, but for now, just Multitude Monday.
94. A new grill thanks to my mom - we have already used it almost every day this last week!
95. Buddy sleeping through the night 3 out of the last 7 nights. It is progress!
96. As I am reading The Girls from Ames being inspired to try to have a reunion with some of my college friends. Hoping it works out next summer!
97. 100% use of the sippy cup. This is bittersweet in some ways, but overall a very good thing.
98. Time to nap last week
99. Late night theological discussions with my hubby
100. Snail mail from my best friend
101. Fajitas with the fam
102. Having friends that pray for us
103. Summer thunderstorms at night
104. Our first REAL date night in months
105. Celebrating our "second fifth" anniversary :)