some comparisons between Buddy's pregnancy and this one:
- Buddy - I was sick every evening from pretty much day one until a few weeks into the second trimester.
- Mac 2.0 - I am not throwing up daily, probably on average every third day. And it isn't always in the evening. Sometimes it is late morning or afternoon.
- Buddy - The first trimester I think I only ate Cheez-Its, pretzels, pineapple, and Sonic lemon-slushes.
- Mac 2.0 - I have been pretty much eating anything. Somedays certain foods (like pork or Chinese for instance) do not appeal to me, but overall most things sound/taste/smell good.
- Buddy - The thought of meat, especially chicken, made me throw up.
- Mac 2.0 - Although I had an unpleasant Chick-fil-a experience in the early weeks, I have not been an herbivore lately.
- Buddy - I don't remember horrible headaches.
- Mac 2.0 - For pretty much this entire week I have had a terrible headache. Sleep, hydration, caffeine - none of these have cured it.
- Both - exhaustion
Any guesses on what we are having? Feel free to leave a comment with your guess in addition to guessing on the poll. I am going to make my guess after Deb L. guesses, since she is never wrong ... EXCEPT when she predicted that Buddy was going to be a girl. :) Whatever she is guessing, I am picking the opposite. (Haha, love ya, Deb!)
*The results for Buddy's poll were 63% predicted boy, 36% predicted girl.