29. The LOST series finale. Although it wasn't the best television series finale ever, it tied up a lot of loose ends for me, answered some of my questions, and made me cry because the characters one final time captured my heart. (I still have questions though!)
30. Buddy has learned to clap this weekend. It is pretty stinkin' cute, though not very loud yet. He is pretty pleased with himself.
31. Summer weather. I know some people don't like the heat, but I do. Not a fan of humidity -- but I'd much rather have it hot and humid than cold and snowy/icy!
32. Hubby taking the baby with him to go get Saturday morning coffee, and allowing me to get back to sleep.
33. Build-a-bear for Buddy's first birthday. That place makes me smile.
34. Discussing LOST, religion, the afterlife, and mostly LOST again until way too late on a Sunday night.
35. Little fingers picking up cheerios.
36.Starting to hear the "Mmm-aa" sound a little bit more.
37. Air conditioning.
38. Peanut butter and jelly.
39. Seeing teacher friends.