I am actually learning to begin enjoying (or at least pleasantly tolerating) all the waiting. Examples?
- Buddy might have all of these skills start to click and therefore end up not needing assistance.
- I have the chance to continue really praying about where/how God wants me to be working next year as I wait to hear about openings, school budgets, and interviews. My decision hasn't been rushed.
- As we wait for our house to sell, it gives us more time to figure out where we will need to move once we do sell. (See previous bullet).
- I am learning more about God, His timing, and His care for me.
- I am able to empathize with others who are in a waiting phase.
- I think I will be ecstatic when we finally get answers to our questions - no matter what those answers end up being!