So I am pretty sure my interview went really well today. I think there may be a part two of the interview at this location. Fingers are crossed. Vague-enough? Sorry. Thanks to those of you who prayed for me this afternoon.
And I have a million questions in my head. If given the chance/the choice - go somewhere new or go somewhere familiar? Each has its positives and negatives - mostly positives for each. But who knows if I will be given the chance to make any sort of choice.
Yet with all this happiness of my interview-adrenaline, there is a sadness that the opportunity my dear husband wanted to happen for him/for our family may not happen. And there is a sadness for me, too, because although I love teaching, I also love staying at home with Buddy. So many thoughts rolling through my head. I am so thankful for all of the amazing people I know praying for us, pulling for us, and cheering us on each in their own way. Waiting to see which doors open and which doors close, and doing my best to trust that everything will work out the way it is supposed to work out.