Sunday, February 28, 2010

And so we wait.

So Hubby got a phone call saying "No" from school #2.  He is an alternate for school #1 - but no details were given as far as chances, how soon he could know, etc.

And so we wait.

Sometimes I wonder if we are missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me.